Job Description Summary
Provide assistance to field crews which may include Utility, Structure, Demolition or Grading crews
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in civil construction projects including placing concrete, measuring distances, bolting, nailing, shoveling, etc.
- Assist other workers
- Assist to maintain a clean job site
- Abide by all company regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational requirements: High school/ GED and previous construction experience preferred
- Job is physically intense and requires, shoveling, bending, stooping, and carrying over 50lbs
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of personnel and management.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid Nebraska Driver’s License.
The pay for this job starts at $15-$20 per hour, based on experience.
Valley Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our team
We believe our employees are the ultimate investment. Find out how we can unearth your potential, together!VIEW OPENINGS