The Valley Corporation repair and revitalization of a portion of SAC Blvd was commissioned by USACE and began in April of 2019. The project consisted of clearing and grubbing, wall and pavement removal, storm sewer construction, and manhole and underdrain construction. Work was completed successfully in December of 2019.
Major items of work
- 8,072 SY of pavement removal
- Removal of 750 LF plus wall
- 10, 500 SY of Subgrade preparation
- Construction of 18”- 48” RCP storm sewer
- construction of 60”- 96” manholes and 2,660 LF of 6” underdrain
US Army Corps of Engineers