Job Description Summary
Provide direction to field crews as well as jobsite hand on work which may include electric underground and overhead, fiber optics, cable plowing, trenching, directional drilling crews
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in civil construction projects including, Daily logs, equipment operating, cable spotting, measuring distances, loading and unloading material trailers, handling cable, shoveling, etc.
- Assist other workers with proper training with their job tasks
- Assist to maintain a clean job site
- Abide by all company regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational requirements: High school/ GED and previous construction experience preferred
- Job is physically intense and requires, shoveling, bending, stooping, and carrying over 50lbs
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of personnel and management.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid Nebraska Driver’s License & “CDL Preferred”
Valley Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our team
We believe our employees are the ultimate investment. Find out how we can unearth your potential, together!VIEW OPENINGS