Job Description Summary
Provide direction to field crews as well as jobsite hand on work which may include electric underground and overhead, fiber optics, cable plowing, trenching, directional drilling crews
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in civil construction projects including, Daily logs, equipment operating, cable spotting, measuring distances, loading and unloading material trailers, handling cable, shoveling, etc.
- Assist other workers with proper training with their job tasks
- Assist to maintain a clean job site
- Abide by all company regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational requirements: High school/ GED and previous construction experience preferred
- Job is physically intense and requires, shoveling, bending, stooping, and carrying over 50lbs
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of personnel and management.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid Nebraska Driver’s License & CDL.
The pay for this job starts at $15-$20 per hour, based on experience.
Valley Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer