Job Description Summary
Heavy Equipment Mechanic performs service, repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and diagnose to determine extent of repair required
- Check equipment for proper performance
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using appropriate tools for the job.
- Test repaired equipment to ensure that works meets manufactures specifications.
- Assists other mechanics with the more difficult assignments
- Performs other related work as required
- Work well with others
- Must have own tools
- Experience with Heavy equipment, Heavy truck, and Light truck
- Educational requirements: High school/ GED and 3 years previous experience required
- Job is physically intense and requires, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bending, stooping, and carrying over 50lbs
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of personnel and management.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid Nebraska Driver’s License.
Valley Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our team
We believe our employees are the ultimate investment. Find out how we can unearth your potential, together!VIEW OPENINGS